- Grew up in Southern Minnesota.
- In 1986, he started his own business in Southern MN, Brekke Construction.
- He started with small projects: replacing doors, windows, roofs and remodeling.
- In 1988 Arlen built his first new home in his home town of Ellendale, MN.
- In 1988 Arlen also built his first commercial building, the Hope Elevator.
- Incorporated in 2000 as Brekke Construction Incorporated.
- Average building 5-8 new homes per year, building most homes in the Owatonna and Albert Lea Areas
- Presently Arlen’s passion for over 20 years has been building new homes, commercial buildings, remodeling, & designing and developing housing developments.
|Scott Brekke is a family man with 5 beautiful children.
- Grew up in Southern Minnesota working in Construction with his father.
- In 2000, Scott earned his Bachelor Degree in Construction Management at Mankato State University.
- In 2000, Scott started his first job as a Construction Manager for a Custom Home builder in the Twin Cities.
- In 2001, Scott earned his Real Estate License
- From 2001-2004, Scott sold Windows and Siding for a Twin Cities remodeling company.
- In 2004, Scott joined his father and built his first home in Elk River.
- In 2007, Scott got incorporated as Brekke Homes & Construction Incorporated.
- Currently the company focuses mostly on remodeling: basements, Additions, Basement finishing, kitchen remodeling, bathroom remodeling,
Window replacement, siding, 4 season porch, 3 season porch, screened in porch, Decks, garages, new homes, custom homes and custom remodeling
||©2007-2013 Brekke Homes and Construction
LIC #'s BC265368 / BC627602
New homes and remodeling in Minneapolis, Minnetonka, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Elk River, Brooklyn Park and Twin Cities.
In southern Minnesota, Faribault,
Owatonna, Ellendale, Albert Lea, Mankato.